Healthy High Protein Snack for Weight Loss (ON THE GO)
Hi guys, today I was on the road and fancied a little snack. So I thought I’ll share what I eat on the go to stay on track with my diet and still get all the valuable protein I need on a daily basis. The secret is …. Acid Curd Cheese (30g Protein, 0.5g Fat, 0.1 Carbs) 🙂
Enjoy & as always thank you for watching.
* Join my FITNESS LIFESTYLE newsletter: https://www.marcdressen.com/newsletter/
* Subscribe to my channel: http://goo.gl/VJT31c
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video 🙂
* Share this video: http://youtu.be/-cGE0epB5Vg
* Support me: https://www.marcdressen.com/contact/
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1rQSgOa
* Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MarcDressen
* Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/marcdressenpt/
* Instagram: http://instagram.com/marcdressen[schema type=”person” name=”Marc Dressen” orgname=”MD | Marc Dressen | Personal Training” jobtitle=”Personal Trainer” url=”https://www.marcdressen.com/personal-trainer-marc-dressen-recommend-for-best-personal-training-in-london” street=”55 Baker Street” city=”London” postalcode=”W1U 8EU” country=”GB” email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ]
Filmed with the #GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition in 1080i 30fps Widescreen HD
All information provided by Marc Dressen is of a general nature and is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
The Participant must consult with a doctor before undertaking any regime of strenuous exercise and Marc Dressen shall be entitled to rely on the Participant’s confirmation of having done so. The Participant must not rely on the information in this video & any promotional material used by Marc Dressen as an alternative to medical advice from his doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If the Participant has any specific questions about any medical matter, he should consult a doctor or other professional healthcare provider. The Participant is responsible for seeking immediate medical attention at any point this appears to be necessary to him.
You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Marc Dressen harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.
fitness, lifestyle, martial arts, gym, coach, training, cardio, muscle, ripped, shredded, aesthetics, zyzz, bodybuilder, model, six pack, abs, transformation, generation iron, twins, flexforall, posing, flexing, instagram, facebook, boxing, taekwondo, tae kwon do, bag work, coaching, diet, nutrition, macros, IIFYM, push, pull, bodybuilding, weight lifting, lean gains, dieting, diet plans, training plans, online, motivation, inspiration, exercise, weight loss, personal trainer, online fitness trainer, Bizeps, Kampf, fibre, bauchmuskeln, muskelspiel, hints, tips, how to, vlog, bodypower, vision, visualization, speaker, LOA, mind-body connection, excel, calorie calculator, meal timing, snacks